This system is designed to work seamlessly with Primera AP360e and AP362e, labelers, new and old. It is compact, easy to use and affordable. No additional power supply is required as it connects directly to the labeler. It includes a color touch screen for setting and editing data, such as dates and lot codes ( lot number ). It can print letters, numbers and many symbols. Entries can be stored for future use, speeding up production. Uses a single pot of long-lasting black ink, dries instantly, waterproof, scratch and UV resistant.
- Connects to AP360e and AP362e labelers
- Features scratch and UV resistant ink
- Prints on various surfaces such as plastic, glass and metal containers
- Features a colour touch screen for easy use and adjustment
- Easy installation, in about 10-15 minutes and no tools are required
- No power supply needed, plugs directly into the labeler.